What I liked about trimeter 2
We read the SOS book it was a good book at first and then it got out of hand the story got crazy. But it was a good book. Then we stared a new book called Stone Fox it had action sad things but any way there was little boy named little Willy he had a wolf as a dog there grang father was sick so little willy saw race race today he intered in it he allmost won but his wolfs heart bursted little Willy was broken but his grandfather was ok. Then we did this thing weth fungi we made it then we thew it away we went to the high school for a play and it was good very good it was fun because they did a dace for us. And that is why I liked Trimester2.
awsome i think you put alot of effort into making your post very detaid. I also like how you discribed Stone fox. it seems like a great book.
ReplyDeleteelliot
Good job Beronta I never thought to put the book I read in there too.I think that you have a super memery.I think from what you told me that that is a great book.I read My side of the moutain.Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteYOUR FRIEND,
Sydney B.
that was good i liked the peformanc too i know a girl out of there
ReplyDelete