Friday, October 8, 2010

Ecsystem every where

.An Eco-co Acid rain is bad for the forest and for the animals what cause it is factors because there salt water goes in steams and kills the fish and animals because they drink it.And the ocean has salt water so if there not in salt water they will die because they need salt water.And regular water animals need clean water or they will die is you have fishes and you have to put alga and fish.On the top you have crickets and rolly polly and grass.

6 comments:

  1. preety good job,i liked when you talked about the acid rain and saltwater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you were detelled.I like how you used spusifice words. You used your pesonle best on your post.You did a good job on every thing.Keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great with detail. That was very interesting.I wouid like to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. giood job. you used what we learned. talk about your eco columns. keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like that you put what acid rain does.and saltwater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE SCINTIFICT NAMES.NICE DETAILED WORDS.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

    ReplyDelete